South Square Centre wishes to appoint a consultant/consultancy to develop and implement the a fundraising strategy, securing additional funding which will achieve the project’s outcomes in terms of:
- Successful completion and delivery and sustainability of the capital project
- Establish the building as a vibrant, successful, financially sustainable centre for arts, culture and heritage.
- Ensure successful delivery of a high-profile heritage Activity Plan, offering engagement, learning and participation opportunities which maximise public participation during and after project completion.
Fundraisers are invited to submit expressions of interest to include:
– a covering letter outlining their interest in the project
– a CV detailing relevant experience.
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST DEADLINE: 12noon 25th February 2019
Six expressions of interest will be selected and invited to submit a full tender (see net section). Shortlisted candidates will be contacted before 29th February 2019.
TENDER DEADLINE: 12noon 15th March 2019
Interviews with a panel of project staff and Thornton & Allerton Community Association Trustees will take place 20th March 2019 at South Square Centre.